Reviews for "Remember Mathman?"

Nostalgia - 10

As soon as I saw the title of this thing, all of these memories came flooding back, like how I was terrified of Mr. Glitch (I can't remember if I was in Kindergarten of 1st grade). Whenever Mathman got it wrong, Mr. Glitch chasing Mathman was like the equivalent to watching a horror movie today for me. I loved it when Mr. Glitch had his comeuppance. Or when Mathman ate the correct equations. Needless to say, I was scared quite a few times.

Dear god! someone else remembers!

Seriously, remember the Max Headroom lookalike thing? what the heck was that called?

Mathman was a dolt. I'd forgotten that Square One TV even existed until this cartoon. Now I have to find and download it.

Omg, another person knows this show?

My brother and I searched for what it was called for hours, not remembering what it was..heh..

This is so funny..

Awesome

Great film it just great!

LOL

THis shit sure as hell is funny. I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. Thanks!