Reviews for "Remember Mathman?"

We remember...

Ah, Square One...I didn't think too much of it back in the day, but now, the thought brings back waves of nostalgia...this was funny! I also thought the same way about Mathman sometimes...nice one!

Yes...I remember Mathman...

Wow...just wow. I can't believe you just brought up something from my past that I thought NOBODY else knew about. So many time's I've wanted to reference him, SO many...but alas, nobody knew him like I did. Mathman, along with the officers from Mathnet (parody of Dragnet for the uninformed) are long gone, but you, Wogoat, have started me on a quest to find any remnant of Square One. Surely there must be something on the world wide interweb regarding Mathman? First stop...the torrent sites.

Anyway, now that's I'm back from Memory Lane, I can say that I enjoyed this video. Really took me back to the good ol' days. Man, I'm sounding old, but that not the point. Sure, I'm 3 years late to this one, but a 5 is still a 5, and that still equals 10, not matter how long it takes Mathman to figure it out.

Absoulute classic

Although this was released along time ago, I can't hesitate to say that this animation is truly a classic.

Me and my friend eventually reminissed over it and about how annoying it was to watch.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OMG A FRIKIN FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR ON THIS ONE. GOOD JOB MAN.
I loved this even tho i never even SAW mathman. cant wait 4 the sequel!

Wogoat responds:

The closest there is to a sequel to this is at the very beginning of 'Innania: Pom'

woot

mathman is a friggin retard! plz make a sequel.