Reviews for "Remember Mathman?"

Holy Shit

Thank you for taking me back to my childhood. That was friggin hilarious. Mathman was an idiot. However, it did give kids a realistic view that in life, you don't always win, especially when your a dumbass.

i do remember Match Man

and number muncher and all sorts a stupid guys like that. The voices in my head want to take napalm to they all!!!!!
srry my pants fell off again...

funny

I actully don't remember mathman, but that was hillarious!

Ahh yea..

I rember Mathman.. I remeber mr. Glitch was it? i had a Dream about him once when i was a kid, He was pink i Remeber.. He said "You Suck kid" then he Vanished.

hahahahaha!!!

smooth animation and sound, this is so nice on so many leavels, and it's funny, i think u'll like it...