Reviews for "Remember Mathman?"

lol

So this was an entertaining film here a tad bit short and the view screen could be longer, it was some funny stuff I cant say I remember such a game for atari but seems like it was a fun one lol, but anyways a good little game you have here as this was entertaining

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
could make the view screen larger

~X~

I thought that was fine for something short. Well, most of these cartoons are short. I admit that I don't remember Mathman at all. I never played his games. I never even played many math games. I love how mad the kid gets.

He is stupid! To be fair, sometimes a 1 can look like a 7. You know, with the thing on top? Well, the animation probably doesn't hold up. You can draw different eyes, though.

lol

i love mathman :)

omg

I remember...its been ages. The stupid cop detective thing irritated me with Monday and Friday or something.

Fuckin Wonderful