Reviews for "Guitar Vs. Piano"

Real Nice!

This kid has some major potential. I rated the originality with an 8 because the main melody sounded a little like from one of my songs. No biggie though. You turned it into your or perception of it and that's what I like to see. I will be honest. Most of the techno on NG sucks! The best artists I've seen are you, XsToRmEr1, and myself (everyone told me I'm awesome at techno) if you wanna hear similar music check out my music. Keep up the good work bitch! :-)

Goukisan responds:

Thanks saint well, i didnt have any of your songs in mind when i made this but that just goes to show great minds think alike eh?

I actually was inspired origionally by iron maiden and their crazy guitar shit. I had the basic guitar solo and i liked it so i just built around it. I got my love of this type of sound from Castlevania music i think.

And yeah anyone reading this check out Saint_Of_Killers' stuff cuz it owns also dreamscaper and XsToRmEr for some high quality audio

Oh yes

This is absolutely brilliant. No question.

OMG

This music is just sick!
ROFL! how the fuck do you make this?
i just loved it!
Keep up this work and i will kill everbody that
says this music sucks >:(

woah.

got perfect on both games and versions

This is what the audio portal is made for.

A beautiful piece which has stayed close to the top for a long time. 1.2 is better, but this is where it started. The guitar was masked slightly, but when the piano came in, it just took off. Bravo, Goukisan.