Reviews for "Guitar Vs. Piano"

good times during 1:10, 1:45, and 1:58-2:10

Dude, this is some totally good shit. You all gotta check this guy out. He is going places and taking his music with him. Its best to jump on the band wagon now before he makes it big and you can't contact him.

Goukisan responds:

lol enak huh.. thanks buddy

Previt man i ahd no idea you were this talented.

yo man this si some sick shit i think this would be wicked for a video game. this is kinda epic like.A dramatic composition that resembles an extended narrative celebrating heroic feats. this is what comes to mind my friend ..ps see you at incubus

Goukisan responds:

hmm you must be pete judging by the way you spelled my name haha thanks dude, yeah i hope i can make it out. work is rough but ill fight off my bosses if i can lol .. later