Reviews for "fantastic fun show rrpt5"

Something different for a change!

At first I did not understand What was going on. In fact I still dont know? But its very different from the norm. Now where can I get those Chinamen hats?

mortimernova responds:

our new product line of official chinamen hats (made in taiwan) can be found at depressingmusic.com

Haha, this was great

I like this one the best so far, it was the greatest. You guys are hilarious, and handgivitis? Classic...and that song at the end was great, you guys did a good remake on that. Keep making these, and I will keep giving you the good reviews.

mortimernova responds:

remake?!? i wrote that song and outkast stole it from me! i'll get you adre3000! i'll get you good!

ah ah ah!

lol, that was good.... what the fuck is up with your comments to CostaKapo21's review?

and what the fuck is up with CostaKapo21's review?

mortimernova responds:

we have what mother calls a disfunctional relationship... but you can't control me any more, mother! you're not my real mom!

Great!

hehe,just as good as usuall,coninue making these!They are just as good as usuall.Im looking forward to the next one,btw,the song at the end was really awsome!Btw,keep working on a preloader!heh.

mortimernova responds:

aye aye cap'n! i think i've finally created a preloader that works and discovered why my past ones were not...

george bush is a baby eater

do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do DOdo do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do DO la la la la la la la la la HEY if thisisn't helpful then u will die

mortimernova responds:

i know that song! isn't that by wham?