Reviews for "fantastic fun show rrpt5"

take that china

best one yet, that was fucking great, better than that time I had sex with that handy cap kid..... well maybe not that great, ha ha ha they cant say no .... ah, yah, well, have my baby!

that's just awful...

cool

awesome one.

mortimernova responds:

you're not giving me much amunition here to work with... you're supposed to say "oh, i made brown spots on the carpet harharhar" and then i come up with something witty... but, i still gave your review a 5...

george bush is a baby eater

do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do DOdo do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do DO la la la la la la la la la HEY if thisisn't helpful then u will die

mortimernova responds:

i know that song! isn't that by wham?

Something different for a change!

At first I did not understand What was going on. In fact I still dont know? But its very different from the norm. Now where can I get those Chinamen hats?

mortimernova responds:

our new product line of official chinamen hats (made in taiwan) can be found at depressingmusic.com

ah ah ah!

lol, that was good.... what the fuck is up with your comments to CostaKapo21's review?

and what the fuck is up with CostaKapo21's review?

mortimernova responds:

we have what mother calls a disfunctional relationship... but you can't control me any more, mother! you're not my real mom!