Reviews for "KTR: Gonna Make Ya' Move"

Kudos...

Yeah.. so, I totally didn't think the intro was too long or whatever. I'm extremely impressed with this song. I think it's awesome and it flows well. Incredible job :)

A confidence booster...

Josh was right when he said you have talent on your own... I wasn't expecting this though. The song on whole just works enough said really. The only downside i saw was the ending... after listening to the song get more and more intense i was expecting a HUGE finale, but was sadly let down. Other than that the song in my eyes and non bleeding ears is perfect. great job.

and now the catchy tune will be caught in my head for days.

KTRECORDS responds:

I've been thinkin about changing the ending, since that seems to be the part that gets the most complaints from my friends. I;m still picking at it, so maybe that'll be my next step. You are more than welcome to use this in your rpg project if you'd like. just let me know and I will see if I can cut it down to whatever size u need.

-Jason
KTRECORDS

Cool!!

Pretty exellent, but as everybody was sayin´, the opening doesn´t sound pretty good, but until 00:44

Changes completely, I litke the rythm and, the feeling, Man I´m impressed, for this one,
You are the change from this kinda"""

Greets for this one DUDE!!!

pretty cool=)

the opening was very cool, cool fading in and out effect:) when you added that arpegiator bass sound and very cool opening drums you caught me! and the melody was incredibly catchy ;-)

thats what i like about this song, good and original drums and very cool effect meshed up with some very good melody, good job man:D

come check me out if you want to ;-)

-Beating-Source-

AWESOME

ONCE AGAIN YOUR SONGS MAKE MY DAY..thanks for puting tihs on ng for us and well... good job(i dont care if my review is "useless")