Reviews for "KOROSU- the black samurai"

okay?

they keep on moving they're mouth but not talk.

Hey look! It's Krillin gone evil! Syke!

The bad guy looked like Krillin from Dragonball Z for some reason lol. I gotta say that at first when it came to the black samurai, I thought he would be on the evi side or dark side. None the less I was shocked when he's actually trying to get back vengeance for what the so called Drug Lord of the area did to his family. The graphics was superb and the sounds was nice. I noticed some were Legend of Zelda and something like the Matrix. Voice acting was great and the story fits really nicely. A solid 10 out of 10 for this magnificent piece of work.

Nicely Done

I like your FBF animation, but the voices could use some work, and the fight scene ended kinda abruptly. The overall feel remiinds me of the Tenchu series of games, and the rooftop running at the start, I have tried (and failed) at that myself, so I can appreciate how hard it is to get it looking right. Good Job :)

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont take crap from i neos cousin it was a great movie some mistakes but reallly good keep up the good work you should try to make the graphics better but everything else was great can you give me the music im a Techno fan

LOL

You had a shit load of mistakes in your so call "video" like have 9 dots on there fore head 3 in a row (3x3) and secondly a samurai doesn't fight like a pussy in a shadow and doesn't have ninja moves. And the graphics were like shit, even my lil cousins barf looked more attractive then your video and was even better looking. And the voices sound like my fucking dog taking a dump on the street.......
Ps:My cousin forced me to write this sorry >< T.T im sooo sorrry