Reviews for "The Bahhhhble P.1"

Holy Shit!

Damn dude, this has got to be the greatest - looking series ever. I hope it doesn't end any time soon...

Awesome Stuff!!

I watched Part 2 first and got knocked out by it. This is definitely one of the best flash series EVER!!!

Answer all prayers with .. mahh lol

that was great, awsome flash keep up the good work your going on my fav artit's list

Ns

Right but actually the goat represents satan and the lamb God.But it is still a kick ass movie. So was the second one.

ungr8fulgoobah responds:

hahaha yeah i know. jus for the record this has no symbolic meaning or ties to any organized religion. it's just a goat who haaapppens to be a divine entity and watches over us and all that fully stuff.

This was awesome

I can't wait until you come out with part 3. I'm sorry, I saw the 2nd one first, and now that I have seen this one...wow. I can't wait. This is the coolest series ever. The 2nd one had better graphics, keep it up.