Reviews for "The Bahhhhble P.1"

very cool style

i'd like to say that i think that the way that you make these movies... is absolutely amazing. if only more people had your sense for camera placement and the creation, design, and use of scenes in order to tell a story.
i would like to say however, there was a teeny little blemish.
when the light approaches the ground, the shadows of the peaks nearby would grow, no shrink. it's nice that you thought about enough detail to add that but it's not quite right.

well done

truly great, i look forward to another

Fuck Yeah

Sick Dude!!!

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck man

yr animation fuuuuckin roxorz!!!!!!!!!! that explosion was soooooooooooo sweet and when the rock split, man.....i crapped in my pants...... fuuuuuuuck... thats all i have to say fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great!!!!!!1

It was really well animated i love what u can do with flash and im heading towards part 2