Reviews for "The Bahhhhble P.1"

origional

Theres no need to say the graphics and stuff were awsome but i'll say it any way ... they were awsome.
I really like the goat god idea coming down and saving humanity. I loved the intro how he replys to the prayers.
The sequal is cool too, I saw it before this one and thought it was just another pointless battle but now i see it has a plot.
Looking forward to the third part.

Beautiful

I watched Ep. 2 first, but this one's just as good. I can't wait for the next part.

i have had an opiphany!!!!

I SHALL SERVE THE ONE THAT BRINGS THE GOAT!!!!!!!

MAHH. .

prayer

dear god of the goats please bistow on to me your touching words of wisdom.

REPLY:
mahh..

Goat!

This movie is sweet! Now I, being a fan of godlike mammals, thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this film. First off, the plot used here is incredibly original, and it involves a goat (another plus). Aside from that, the animation is pretty damn sweet and practically flawless in every aspect. This is a must-see for all NG users without a question.