Reviews for "The Bahhhhble P.1"

g to the oat

that goat was super cute ^_^ i like the dialouge with the warlords "LOOKIT!" that was funny. good job, and keep making more !

Well done, man.

That was pretty funny, both parts one and two. It's obvious you put in a lot of effort to animate the movies, and it's done very stylishly, but the sense of humor is great, too. An army of darkness filled with merciless killing machines that say "heh" and a big arrow pointing to "them fellas," and the odd You've Got Prayers bit in the beginning are nice touches. So much class and style coupled with the "omg w00t" kind of mentality equals the funny, just because of the stark contrast. Just as a side note, though, find some killer techno fight music from somewhere other than the Matrix... it's just too overdone and derivative. Get something by The Crystal Method, they've got a lot of good stuff.

GREAT ANIM

Its just a piece of art... nice anims and effects.... it remembers me to a Dragon Ball movie,lol.

Anyway... i think it would have been better if u had released the Part 1 and Part 2 together... :)

This was awesome!

Everyone needs to thank people like this guy for making newgrounds such a great place to go to. Hell yeah man.

one word