Reviews for "The Bahhhhble P.1"

Awesome!

The animation is incredible. i can't wait to see more of this series

mahh.

I never thought a goat could be so cool. That was some really nice and smooth animation. The voice at the beginning was pretty good, and the sound effects were nice as well.
But where you really 'shined' was with your lighting effects. Very sweet. Also, the explostions were veddy nice too.
If anything, I thought it was silly when the first guy said, "Lookit." I mean...who says that? lol I did like when the third guy said, "sweet" though. Nice touch. Ya got a chuckle out of me for that one.
I'm really looking forward to all the asskicking that the goat will deliver...I hope.

a little advice

This is very nice flash skill. a way to make this more interesting is to replace the dumass little animal characters with people of some sort, such as a mage or somthin