Reviews for "ultimate flash sonic"

gotta love sonic

I love this game. It brings back memories of my old sega dreamcast.

fantastic

This was incredible, i've read some of the reviews, and agree you need more levels, and some powerups are great, but all in all this was amazing...i am confused though, i beat the game got all the cheats, but i couldnt find what the "big cheese" was...maybe you could email me at Tres33@comcast.net or just reply to this message here or something i dont know, if you have a friend who has AIM, my screen name is AlternateJesus68 so somehow contact me and let me know, i appreciate it. thankyou for the time and the kick ass game!

Alt. Jesus**

AWESOME

this game was great unbeliveably great it was as close as you get to sonic with out it being the real thing i must say this was one of the best games made great job man keep up the great work perfect score

ME LIKEY!

*banging head on wall*
woooooooo eeeee im a fireman!
*pulls out a cat and starts to lick it*
*slurps*