Reviews for "NG Time Trial III: SE"

rofl roninjotatan like thats gonna count

it was a good movie. dont listen to those ppl they just cant make a a time trial

Impressive !

Dude, that was neat !
Very artistic and well done. I liked the story...the line...becoming a sphere...becoming a human...in a weird place...in a quest for paradise huh ? all that with a good respect of the color limitation. Good choice on Dreamscaper's music (my fav audio artist) and thanks for picking one of my pieces I'm honored to contribute to such a good and hard worked creation.
There were nice details like the raising blood level :D The frame-by-frame animations were also awesome...the part where the face in the rock gives our main character a sword throught his mouth...that's the kind of idea that makes me say "wow..." I gotta tell ya, it's impressive man.
Continue this story I wanna see the rest :)

Peace

D responds:

It was my first time actually looking at the audio portal, and I was impressed with the quality of some of the music. The moment I heard both of the songs, I knew I had to use them. So thanks for making it :) I didn't think anyone would catch the raising blood level, and the rock face is my favorite part. Well now I can continue it(with out a deadline) and have even more details! Thanks for the review.

Damn Good

That was amazing , i am shocked that something that good could be done in 3 days!!!!!!

I loved the idea and the music pushed the animation in uber greatness.

Your animation was the best of this time trail

good stuff

make more me likey! btw when i do 0's it means N/A so dont worry about it. if it was bad i would give it a 1

GREAT

Hey man, I just saw ur Dante vs. Link thing. You have REALLY improved (even though ur Dante vs. Link thing was pretty cool). Really REALLY nice work on this one. (btw, dont b embarrassed by ur first work. It just shows how much u've improved.) But to get back to this movie, again, this was REALLY good.