Reviews for "WAKA LAKA LAKA!!!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

best falsh ever,laugh for hard i broke my chair!

again! again!

this one is rather good in my opinion. i watched it twice. this movie is about 3 things that look like slugs who eventually get around to a-sploding an evil hdeout. never mind about the villain inside. there isnt one. part anmutation, part flash drawing, this movie is the thing to watch next time you get drunk

Waka Waka WHAT?!

Can you say A.D.D.? Oh well... this was funny as all hell, and then a little bit of l33t thrown in on the side. The best part is how this has nothing to do with anything in the song, but it somehow still works.

Dizzy-ing-ness-age

No point what-so-ever. Retarded. Random. Retared again. Stupid. F***ed up. What stoned people see.

I like it =D

Good example of a Hyper Animutation...

Wow, it's obscure, weird, and HYPER!!!

Graphics:
Nice to see that you put in some original characters among usual Animutation icons such as Colin and Jay Jay for example (and the dancing Black Mage never gets old, he's actually kinda cute!)

So trippy too, nice to see that!

Style:
It's Fanimutation, what'd you expect?

Sound:
DDR song! YAY! I've loved using DDR and Bemani songs in some of my movies (like C-R-A-C-K-ER and Afronova)...

Violence:
They destroyed the earth by hitting a bomb with a mallet, how more violent can you get?

It was Hyper, Non-Sensical, weird, and even had a HSR reference (YOUR HEAD A SPLODE), nice one! This is a must see for Animutation lovers who are looking for an animutation they haven't seen yet...great job!