Reviews for "WAKA LAKA LAKA!!!"

Not bad, not bad at all

So stupid, it's funny. Doesn't make sense but it's not supposed to. (I think.)

And nice use of the bda tipiing 2 shwo stoopidty!!!11oneone. It's people like those I wish would hit a bomb and blow up.

KoOl

I love this song!! It's awesome! Nice pick for background music. The anime girl singing looked really kOoL too. But, the flashing color kinda hurt my eyes and some of it was poorly drawn. Other than that it was good.

OMG! MY HEAD A SPLODE!

That is some fast-paced fanimutation-styled shit you've got there! The epilepsy warning is a good thing. I actually liked to watch it as well! There are a couple of funny "inside jokes" in there, although I was waiting for the bomb to say the zeeky-words... Never mind, I had a happy time watching this, which I needed, so thanks!

WAKALAKA

I thought it was fun and entertaining enough, I don't see what some of these assholes' problems are, don't listen to em.

Keep it up!

i don't know what to say..

i don't know what to say about this one..at first it seemed remotely funny but it was just too much of the same stuff and it started to annoy me so i didn't watch the whole thing.