Reviews for "WAKA LAKA LAKA!!!"

I hade a seizure

good times

Pathetic...

I understand your brain is fried, and that you thought it original to steal Arfenhouses' theme, but this animation was pure shit. Despite having only to cut out some pictures and make flashing lights with an annoying song playing in the background, you still can't even get a relatively decent score.

MonkeyforaHead responds:

First off, I didn't steal Arfenhouse's theme. This kind of thing HAS been done before. Many times. And I liked the trend -- so I decided to get in on it. Secondly, I didn't just cut out pictures and make flashing lights -- I DREW a good majority of the content (including the three main characters, Zeeky Bomb, and the Earth). I know the vast majority of the drawing is crappy, but it's SUPPOSED to be crappy -- that's what makes it funny. ...Or not, depending on your point of view. You don't like it, fine. Lots of people hated Arfenhouse too. Just don't go accusing people of things with no basis.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

best falsh ever,laugh for hard i broke my chair!

????

FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!!! ive never heard taht song before and im glad i did keep up the good work, i dont get your charactors but oh well.

AWEXOME ANIMUTATION

this was great. i totally love animutations and most of the new stuff i see here is crap. this was too(no offense) but it was the good kind. all animutations are some form of crap and yours was completely awesome. keep up the good work. try sending it to www.eviltrailmix.com