Reviews for "NG Tournament: Qtr-finals"

GO MADNESS!!!

I've seen all of the NG tournaments. Madness is easily my favourite chara. I like egg to though. Xiao is cool as well. But You made madness and Xiao look really cool. You made death seem unstoppable. So i really look forward to the finals. keep up the good work Error!

lol

It was above average in every aspect(humor, violence, etc,). I particularly liked how strawberry clock wasnt even abe to get a weapon, that was pretty funny.(to all the clocks, I have hothing against you, it was just funny)

Great

Awsome show u put on there! But im dissapointed in you! i wanted Eskimo Bob in there! but over all kick @$$ movie!

Do you know what !!!??

This is ONE of the best of what I have seen on NG. I really liked it !! You have fitted so much into this 5 MB flash !! really good!

Now I am going to watch 1 and 2 semis

I was kinda hopin

Xiao Xiao woulda lost cuz i can't bare to watch you animate a stick again... sry... otherwise the movie was good