Reviews for "amelie"

Childhood memories

I don't typically post reveiws but I just wanted to point out all the old movies and things I see. Were the Wild Things Are, TMNT, Herald and the Purple Crayon, Gremlins (I think), Warriors of Virtue, and Thundarr the Barbarian. Thats all I know.

brilliant

are u well though man cause i dnt know if anybody noticed but in alot of ur pictures their seems to ba a symbol of the same character (il asume its u) being killed or chased by the grim reaper, jus thought it was strange gret pics though man

My first favourite in the art portal :D

I love this piece. So many styles, and yet they compliment each other perfectly. Only crits is that some of the larger surfaces could use a little bit more texture. But is not something anybody would miss and I thought about it since I have been starring at your picture for too long. Great work!

I love it

Theres so much going on here its amazing

Really fantastic....

Love the compositioning on this piece.. and i really love how you draw my attention towards the center.. and have me eventually find the boy sitting there peaking in.. sortof like a small story..

one of the only pieces here that truly deserves a 5/5..