Reviews for "-minesHANDS 3"

very well done

i like how you only used black and white making it sorta of a manga styled picture,its very interesting how you made the skin somewhat like a paper material,the lilacs are well detailed for a background,your drawing also gives out an aura of being weak and fragile,although i had a little trouble understanding the little scene of her trying to eat the food on the tray

its very symbolic i must say,though you didnt need to put the text "No arms" IMO and i think the placement for the knees was a little too low,the bones and muscles were a little creepy for me but an outstanding art i have to say

Yoshiko13 responds:

thanks for the advice, and i agree with the knee placement, a week after i finished this i looked back and i saw that flaw :- C" but thanks for your opinion!! <3 :- )

does she?

does she still has a mouth, boobs, and 1 or more vaginas?, if the aswer is yes, then there is no problem

I can relate to this.

Its beautifully drawn and its a good metaphor. I love it.

Wow...

Reminds me of when iwas in love, what a waste of time. GREAT JOB

disturbingly goood : /