Reviews for "the GREEN knight"

Great!

Did you edit it with phooshop or is natural paint shading and pencil?

dommi-fresh responds:

i changed the contrast slightly and boosted the colour the rest was all by hand.

Nice detail, nice character

~~REVIEW~~
Nice work here, kinda like a Castle crashers guy it seems, the colors were dark and dingy but that seems to be fitting aswell, the details are all there as usual, I love the paper backround another thing i thought that seems to fit the piece, allthough a backround scene wouldnt hurt, Maybe even adding a {FOCUS} point like making the Arrow tip red or a bright color, then maybe have a {GLOW} or {BEAM} coming from the eyes would be another awsome idea for focus points, just a thought though, Now this art piece got frontpage very nice indeed on that, would love to see a battle with two characters even if there is no {BLOOD-SPLATTER} haha anyways nice job keep up the awsome art pieces.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some extra color effects like focus points dealing with an arrow tip colored or even a glow from the eyes

~X~

dommi-fresh responds:

i am doing all the knights in a similar style so the all fit adding a background is not gunna work

Love it!

I really love these series of Castle Crashers drawings you've done! (Blue is my fav so far) One thing i personally think would have been a cool touch is a wee bit of poison dripping from his arrowhead just to add the green knights attribute from the game. I eagerly await the orange knight!

dommi-fresh responds:

yea that is true that would be sweet or maybe even a poison bottle