Reviews for "the GREEN knight"

omgz0r

the guy that made this go down .1 so its 9.9/10 should change his rating, i wish i could rate this 12/10 to set it to the right score! good show ol' chap!

why thank you ol' chum

Errol Flynn He Isn't

I think your illustrations of these characters are some of the best on the site. Its no small wonder you got front-paged :)

cheers me dears

its got that midevil feel.......

th bow should have been a blunderbuss though then it would have been sick as shit

dommi-fresh responds:

i am keeping it related to the series so no blunderbusses i'm afraid

Love it!

I really love these series of Castle Crashers drawings you've done! (Blue is my fav so far) One thing i personally think would have been a cool touch is a wee bit of poison dripping from his arrowhead just to add the green knights attribute from the game. I eagerly await the orange knight!

dommi-fresh responds:

yea that is true that would be sweet or maybe even a poison bottle

I LOVE THIS!

If I could pick one person to teach me to draw it would be you. The shading and coloring is fantastic. Everything looks proportional. It is really the best drawing I have seen in a long time. I have had this in my favorites for a while and nothing has rivaled it.

dommi-fresh responds:

wow thats one hell of an awesome review thanks buddy