Reviews for "Speed Golf"

This was sort of fun.

Well this was notbad a fun game indeed, it seems like you could really improve on this by adding trees and sand traps and more hills and such just to give it that realistic style, but anyways a good game just needs a little more detail items and props, anyways nice job.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
More props more trees more hills.

~X~

great

Great golf game. Seems to have lots of things to do and it was very well made. Good graphics and clean presentation. I'm not a big fan of golf, but this still is good.

cool

it was cool, but it needed to be longer, and myabe a bit more challenging. next time also, maybe try the audio portal too.

Too short

Too short an not enough to do, more clubs, more holes obviously, would make this game alot better, though for what it was, it was very good.

Mousebreakerdotcom responds:

Thanks for all the good reviews so far. As I said we're looking for feedback and where vetter than NG?? There is a full game should you want to play it at www.mousebreaker.com. It's got the works, but with you're help we'll make it even better.

Why the low score ?...

I don't know why everyone places a low score, 3.10 ?! My games get that, not this one !
And what about 'slow'? It works great on my P4.
Keep up the good work.