Reviews for "Dress Link Up"

Link is cool

So dressing up link is always cool, first i want to comment on the "MENU" page it is pretty neat and nifty could use more images of link and such though, The thing about this is that you made all the same shapes of clothing and just cloned them and thats ok but people cant be creative enough with the same ol same ol product you need to add more unique and random stuff even some animated and odd stuff. There was alot of great things in this flash, some could be better like some little details here and there, but not much but still some stuff could take a looking into as suggested of course, the flash itself kept me interested and wanting to see more, so hope to see more of your works sometime soon. Untill then keep up the awsome work and efforts.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I thought you had a good game here there was some slight fixes and upgrades you can put in, nothing to take away from your flash, just a few tips to make things better. As mentioned above you need more unique items, more random stuff not just the same old cut outs, Work more on the backrounds, the plain or just white one is ok but would be much better if you had some sorta colored version or maybe have the user chose there own kind, like with the click of a button of some kind. Add some items more items and some that have animated stuff like blinking lights and eyes stuff like that.

AWSOME!!!

DUDE THIS GAME IS LIKE AWSOME I LOVE IT SO MUCH TOATALY 10 STAR MAN XD

Average.

I like the art, but most of it isn't even original, not even the pose. The Link is static, and I would expect an option to replace the sword with one of any of his other weapons, like the bow (different arrow types) or grappling "hookshot" or even his slingshot.

This game is also a little too noisy. Do you have to have everything on-screen at once? Drag-and-drop just isn't intuitive enough for so many clothing options.

Just what I expected! :-)

I cannot give any stars lower than 10; it's awesome! From all the varieties of clothing and stuff, yeh! I can see others love it too! And I agree :) This is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!

well done!!