Reviews for "==+MKRRR Rainbow Road Remix+=="

Who doesn't love ANY Mario Kart?

Honestly. This song is so awesome. God, it just makes me want to buy MK64 and play it over and over and over. I have always loved your music and this is at the top of my list. Great job and thank you for making another awesome piece.

but it only got an 8? :(

Nothing better than a good Rainbow Road Remix

I love Rainbow Road. I have at least 30 remix's of it on my iPod. I love the song so much. And guess what? This joins the collection hun!

Love it <3.

HouseMasta responds:

good, im glad my song was up to par!

Tens again

I downloaded this long ago- it was the first song I heard by you. But- I forgot to review it! So- the scores tells all. It´s so easy to rate your songs, because there´s perfection in every way all around.
I think you did the ultimate thing for bringing back memories, you added sound effects we all know from the game. (and what a remarkably insanely wicked username!)

thanks again!!!!!

Very good

The opening is a bit slow, but it ends up going into a surprisingly ambient, well-done mix.

This is one of my favorite themes in the Mario Kart series (second only to its incarnation in Double Dash!!), and this adds originality without changing (read "ruining") the feel of the original. Great job!

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot for the 10 i appreciate it!

Very well done.

For some reason the very begining reminded me of the dungoens in the legend of zelda games.

lol really.... cool!