Reviews for "==+MKRRR Rainbow Road Remix+=="

Another brilliant piece.

This music is incredible. I love the original, but I love this remix even more. You have a real talent. You're one of my favourite NG techno/VG artists. You might even be better than ParagonX9 if she had a single track that was less than Diamond.

PX9 is a GUY!!!!!!!

thanks for the review!

favorite lvl on this game WOOT WOOT!

every time i play mario kart 64 i always play the special cup because this lvl is on it not to mention i love the track and the lvl is pretty challenging on expert mode LOVE THE AUDIO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

#2 fan darkswords07 :)

THANKS A LOT!!!!

Soothing

It is pretty soft. But it sounds like the real Rainbow road. Did you just copy it?

HouseMasta responds:

*smacks head* its supposed to sound like the Rainbow Road. thats why i names it Rainbow Raid Remix...!

Housemasta is AWESOME!

You are AWESOME! This really brings back memories. If you plan to make more then please do one for Kingdom Hearts. Oh one more thing...Check your NG Mail, I usually e-mail people with ideas. GREAT JOB!

HouseMasta responds:

hey thanks a lot! i may do some KH in the future, so be sure to check back once in a while. thanks a lot for the 10!

yet one more for my mp3 player

^_^ thanks for the music the songs im listening to, thanks for all the joy there bringing. who could live without housemaster I ask in all... ^_^

its HOUSEMASTA not housemaster.... *sigh*