Reviews for "==+MKRRR Rainbow Road Remix+=="

Found a use for this song

Hey, HouseMasta! You should check out my flash movie. It's Mario Pokemon Randomness. I used this song for my movie. Check it out as soon as you can.

19/20 Haven't reviewed your songs in a long time from now.

HouseMasta responds:

THANKS FOR USING IT!!!!! im happy you did, i could use the recognition!

It brings back good times...

It is a great song off a great game and the base sounded great!!!!!

glad you liked it!

Way To Go!!!!

You seriously caught me by suprise in this song in the beginning. OMG, it's so awesome, but what's the deal with the track ratings? Is it downloads? I don't care, it's Diamond all the way to me...it makes me want to look outside at the stars...it makes me want to race someone right now in Mario Kart. It's just that good. I don't know what to say about how good your music is other than what everyone else says...OK how about YOUR MUSIC IS ONE OF THE REASONS I LIVE TODAY!!! Awesome, Incredible, Wonderful, Sensational, Outstanding, job well done, stupendous, stunning, cunning...you get it right? right!? RIGHT!? Please keep up the work; it is now your duty to lead us in Mario Remixes.

Always better be your number 0 fan.

HouseMasta responds:

haha yea yea i get it! THANKS FOR THE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!! W00T!!!!!!!

is that possible to have a number 0 fan?!

awsome

great job keep up the good work.

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot marioking, glad you liked it

So godly!!!

This is THE most godly song ever made! i mean to any extent! the mario quotes and the way its done! i can see myself raceing down the track as Toad(cuz us '64ers all understand him and Yoshi go the fastest!;) ) I think you so much for this!!!!

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot for the 10! Im glad you enjoyed it so much!