For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "AEvil"

the levels suck and the things 2 kill sucked

there was barely any levels, which the ones that were actually there really sucked and the characters that you were supposed to kill really sucked and the graphics basically sucked.

kill the dead people!

ok, first of all, they are dead! thats a plus+ second of all, i didnt find the SFX all that great, but it was cool. one big plus is that you kinda actually have to try to kill these people! i thought it was going to be cheesy, and real easy to get to the bonus level, but i kept just getting 24/25, so it made me want to play it more. the carnage scale is cool too, shoot em in the nuts!! yeah! i liked that.