Reviews for "Crawling 2.1 - Mjattie"

nice

very nice loved almost all of it i loved the layers in the audio that you have to listen for my only problem is around 1:20 the transition isnt very smooth and that part i found was kinda out of place otherwise very nice.

asdasd

Hey dude, just noticed you made top 5 with this one. Nice work :)

mjattie responds:

yea, my first top 5 hit :P

Nice, needs minor improvement.

-EQ'ing on the piano could be better. The high frequency end of the piano can be taken down to allow room for other instruments like the high strings and other sound effects. After that boost the high end of the electro strings and some of the higher instruments, it would give this work a little more atmosphere.

-ImperfectDisciple

mjattie responds:

I'll look at it :), tx for review

It's perfect!

Naaah, keep everything like it is, presently!!
The strings are perfect like that I think, witch makes the song more mysterious. If they where louder, it wouldn't sound so....X-Files lol or whatever it could be.
Great job, congrats!
Sofia

i love it

it makes me feel like im in a elevator mixed with the x-files