Reviews for "*- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core)"

I say, challenge well handled! Sure, there are things that could have been improved! (bass, a couple of synths) but as you mentioned already, it's not the best you could work with...though, it's something that shows what you archive with the things you already have.

I say, very good. 5up! :)

Jebbal responds:

The bass sounds like poopy scoopy, I should've played around with it more. I hate how lazy I can be sometimes! :(

My favorite sound I made is the thing that plays by itself in the very beginning. It sounds a lot like the actual one from the game!

Thanks for the review! You are spectacular!

i love this song

you did a great job. its a shame that i was never able to beat boomer though :(

I beat him!!

Ah memories!

You know what the sad thing is? I never did figure out his weakness until I was 17. Until then I died like 5 times before beating him. Still though, this song and Spark Mandril's stage music is the best! The classic SNES Rulz!

Jebbal responds:

I figured it out the first time! I'm just too smart!

What an incredible SOund of this !" XD

Yeah THIS level was so nice. I really had fun playing this level!:! BUt Megaman X was huge!".. it was so exelent and the songs are especiallye better than megaman x2 and x3.. sERIOusly!"

What a great seong in here PLz Pm when u Have some thew stuff from megamana really!".. I'm gonna add U into my favs!".... Greets for this one!"---

Jebbal responds:

I'm happy this song excites you so much! Yeah megaman had great music! seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I like the favs add!

Thanks for the review!

Even better than the original

For me, this was perfect! Don't say you excpected more... This is just perfect, you don't need a super arrangement to get a perfect piece... The perfection is sometimes in simple things, and you got it.
I liked a lot the instruments and how you managed to create the song.
I think this is a very good job.

Jebbal responds:

I'm glad you think that! It was indeed a pretty simple song to make, but sometimes simple isn't a bad thing :)