Reviews for "*- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core)"

Awesome

I just love when someone takes a cool song and makes it even better, besides the "adding instruments and sounds" part I enjoy listening to higher quality versions, that sound just like the original but with better audio quality... damn I confused myself @_@

Jebbal responds:

You confused me as well. On a brighter note: * The Clipboard will hold a maximum of 500 items.
* Clipboard items will be lost after eight hours of inactivity.
* To save items indefinitely, use Send to My NCBI Collections.

haha

One of the best songs in MegaMan history
You did an awesome job

I can't believe my friend actually thinks Street Fighter actually has better music then MM.......pshhh

Jebbal responds:

Street Fighter? I heard that game has the worst music in history!

Awesome!

I used to play this game when i was 6. This was kickass. They made a remake for psp, this song here should have made it.

Jebbal responds:

They must not have found it in time!

Boooooomer Kuuuuwanger!

Great Job!
Its pretty close to the original but more up to date : P

I still don't see how Kuwanger is a Stag Beetle...
Lol...Kinda stupid how Homing Missile was his weakness...

ANYWHO Keep it up!

-Chucklez-

Jebbal responds:

He's a stag beetle?? That explains the shape of his kneecaps!!! Homing missiles always get the job done.

This

is the first song i ever memorized because i was a fucking awesome child. but this is awesome. a remake that is just as good, as the original, if not better.

Jebbal responds:

Well, the original had some sound limitations since it was on the SNES haha, but I'm glad you liked my version so much :)