Reviews for "*- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core)"

When MMX first came out...

This was the only stage I would do my FREAKIN HOMEWORK to.
Being in college now...and hearin' this makes me want to go get my SNES outta storage just to play this game all over again.

Respect, Props, and DAMN GOOD JOB!

Jebbal responds:

Hahaha I know, right?? When I decided on doing a remix of this for the contest, I just had to get out the SNES and play a few levels of MegaManX. That game is so classic. Glad you liked this!

H3ll YA

this was one of the best mega man boss stage theme songs in my opinion and the remix only made it better

Jebbal responds:

I used to leave the game on this level and just listen to the music while doing other things hahah. Definitely one of the best songs from Mega Man!

Thanks for the review!

oh where the friggin hell you have been all this..

.time, i have been on newgounds many years now and have never found a song this great before (not to mention that this is only the best version of boomer kuvanger's stage, but if you look it ''that way'' it's really good)

Jebbal responds:

Really? This is the best song you've ever heard on Newgrounds? You gotta keep looking man! There's some great stuff out there. But hey, I'm glad you enjoyed this :)

awesome!!!!

this theme is so freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! respect

Jebbal responds:

YOU'RE so freaking awesome! Way to go!

It sounds me

There is a song it sounds very approximately to your song: there is in the game AeroFigters Assault, for nintendo 64. Check it. ;)

Jebbal responds:

Haha I'd imagine the main song that sounds like mine is the one that its a remix of. But I'll go check that AeroFighters things out too!