Reviews for "*- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core)"

Even better than the original

For me, this was perfect! Don't say you excpected more... This is just perfect, you don't need a super arrangement to get a perfect piece... The perfection is sometimes in simple things, and you got it.
I liked a lot the instruments and how you managed to create the song.
I think this is a very good job.

Jebbal responds:

I'm glad you think that! It was indeed a pretty simple song to make, but sometimes simple isn't a bad thing :)

FAVORITE!!!

This was my favorite song from this game :D
You are now officially awesome in my book Mr. Vitale!
Please keep good stuff like this coming :)

10/10
5/5

Jebbal responds:

Well now that I'm awesome in your book, I can finally sleep soundly at night! Alrighttt!

I will do my best to keep good stuff coming ;)

Thanks for the review!

Wait, wish it was better?

This is amazing. I don't think it could have been any better. I was personally just getting ready to do this song as a SEGA Remix myself using FL Studio 10... anyway, dude... keep it up. :3

5/5 and 10/10. :3

Jebbal responds:

I think it could have definitely been better. The kick and bass are the two main problems, but it could have also done with a lot more variation, too. Good luck with your track if you decided to do a remix of your own!

P.S. Nice icon, I loved that movie hahaha

This

is the first song i ever memorized because i was a fucking awesome child. but this is awesome. a remake that is just as good, as the original, if not better.

Jebbal responds:

Well, the original had some sound limitations since it was on the SNES haha, but I'm glad you liked my version so much :)

Fantastic.

This is a really good remake of the song. I used to play this game when I was a little kid, and this is one of the songs that really got me to really appreciate the sound of 16 bit music. Keep making music, d00d.

Jebbal responds:

Sameeee. I used to play this all the time. I would leave Boomer Kuwanger's level on sometimes so just the music would play while I did other things lol. Glad you enjoyed this, I'll be sure to keep making music, d00d!