Reviews for "*- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core)"

awsome

very close to the actual thing

Good to hear!

GO SCORPION

Thanks for the review!

whow

I really like the melody, very video-gamy! And the orchestra hit is just awesome :P. Like the beep on the background too. Maybe a bit too short but still awesome, it doesn't need to be that long for a video game, just pure awesomeness!

Jebbal responds:

Ya! Very very very very very very video game-ish!!! I love the hit. I definitely made it myself. lol

The beep in the background is orgasmic. Maybe a bit too short, but I was trying to make it sound like the original.

Thanks for the review!

voted 5

Although you did remix a song, it sounded quite original. You achieved an 8-bit video game feel with out plugins to help! Quite a feat.
I rather liked this, it sounded well composed, and your choice of leads, percussion, and pads were great. Nice work.
-TMM43 (DJ-Pinke)

Jebbal responds:

Water is a common chemical substance that is essential for the survival of all known forms of life. In typical usage, water refers only to its liquid form or state, but the substance also has a solid state, ice, and a gaseous state, water vapor. About 1.460 petatonnes (Pt) of water covers 71% of the Earth's surface, mostly in oceans and other large water bodies, with 1.6% of water below ground in aquifers and 0.001% in the air as vapor, clouds (formed of solid and liquid water particles suspended in air), and precipitation.

Thank for the review!

i thinkled a little...

I CANT STOP MOVING. THIS IS SO MOTIVATING. I WANT TO SHOOT SOMETHING WITH THIS BLASTER ON MY ARM. WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jebbal responds:

Th-Tha-...That...THAT MEANS YOU ARE MEGAMAN!!!! MEGA MAN, GO MEGA MAN!!!..... GO MEGA MAN, GO!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reviewing!!!!

Holy CheeseFiddle!

As I powered up my Mech Suit, I looked back to the old days where peace was at an all time high. But with the discovery of the enercon power crystals, war is the only thing that looms on the horizon. this song was the very thing that made me dream about the future. I hope to see you on the Battlefield, JebbaL, for you will prove to be a Very powerful ally.

------Truly Inspiring.

Jebbal responds:

The enercon power crystals... I told them of the danger. I told them exactly what would happen. You were the only one who believed me, and I thank you for that. If everyone had just been a little more open minded this would've ended before it began.

Thanks for the review Mr. Filut. I look forward to fighting by your side once again.