Reviews for "Sim Valentine: VDM"

It's really only an OK game, nothing that great. The extended version might be better, but the site the creator linked to has been bought out by something else completely. If he would put the extended version up here or on a legitimate site, my rating would probably be better.

i can't get on the extended version HELP!!!

few months ago.. we had a night before valentine's day bondage sex night and then the next day it was woke-up in this morning and tammy said "i got good news for you big boy....i am pregnant"

Extended version download is bogus

Decent and interesting game.

I went and managed to download the file after much aggravation only to find it was really an animated version of the webcomic 8-bit theater.

I advise that no one else attempt to download this file as it is not what Intrepid-Dusk claims.

I assume this is an honest mistake on his part, and I would advise him to upload it to a different and more reliable download client that does not require the completion of dubious and aggravating surveys in order to download. I would happily pay him $5 through paypal for the extended version he's described, but I am never going through all of that again.

Re: Extended Version

Good game overall, but I'd rather send 5.00 to a paypal account than give my phone number to rabid telemarketers for the extended version.