Reviews for "++ Final Front ++"

Cool.

I love that you added this little story here, The world is in shambles after a battle between man and machine. One man still stands; but his world has fallen. The machines have lost the war, but... now what? I can actually imagine it being that situation in a movie or something of the sort. Good job with the song and good luck to your future submissions.

C52

Very well done

A very well done song, and the background you gave with it certainly formed a scene in my mind. Only thing that kind of bugged me was the ending, but that's it.

Nice Work.

I love the sound of this song, your comments really help bring out the image this song makes.

mixes

Techno vs. Trible.
5/5
10/10

wowzers

i've 5/5 10/10'd every piece of musical magisty by u so far and i dont think it would stop if u make more and more of these songs >:)