Reviews for "Newgrounds RPG Demo"

Unbearably Slow

You have a nice thing set up but the speed is terrible. So terrible that I was bored within 10 mins.

The character moves through the field a crawl pace. The battle scene appears at a crawl pace. IT GETS VERY BORING.

waiting for the full version

yup, gr8 game...

Grand!

This is a great game, although I encountered a bug. When I got to the first fight, I beat the guy (a zombie-Bob guy), but then it got stuck! I couldn't leave the battlefield!
Also I think, just as the last guy, the walking should be faster.
But, all in all a great game, and I can't wait for the final version!

Much potential

This is gonna be a great game. Don't mind what the last guy said either, the music is great. I really enjoyed it, it adds some "ye olde" type fantasy to the game.

Secondly the fighting is great. I was under the impression it was going to beturn based, but I'm glad it's not.

I do think however, you should be able to walk a bit faster.

And finally, I hope there are armor and magic aspects to the game, essential to any R.P.G. Overall, Great job. I can't wait for the final version.

Cool.... but dude...

I should at least be able to take more that two steps without getting in a fight, expecially with how long the fights last (in the final vesion tone down to fights and make the enemies block less)

Also... the "after battle" music.... um.... should pump me up, not put me to sleep.

I did like your style though, and it looks like a shit load of work went into it, so good job.

(And I hope me not being able to get into the city was intentional, and that your maze wasn't just being gay... because that could hurt the final outcome)

Anyway, Good luck with the final!