Reviews for "Epilogue (Piano)"

wah...

I like your style, never becoming stuck with one genre, or sound of music. Variation is key, and that's partly why I like piano pieces so much; there are so many different styles and melodies possible.
I give this a ten because it does exactly what it's supposed to do, it provides an interesting backround, (for credits, distance shots, whatever) without becoming a main point of attention.

Only one minor complaint, the synth comes in a little suddenly, and then just stops. Perhaps a little fine-tuning needed.
Good effort though!

-Pants

P.S. I'm off to review some of your other stuff, maybe you could check out mine also.

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the comments Pants, I'll head over to your profile and check your stuff out! I will also look into fading in/out the synth strings as well. Thanks again!

~SinJim

Beautiful

Very fitting as an epilogue. This is an excellent piece of music. Beautiful and emotionally stirring, excellent piano work and the synth strings go along smoothly. My one, very small complaint would be that the strings end too abruptly. Other than that, it's a perfect song.

SinJim responds:

Thanks for the comments! I tried to add some echo to provide a different type of fade out for the strings but maybe i brought the level of the echo down too much. I'll check into it and if that doesn't work I might just fade em out. Glad you enjoyed!

~SinJim