Reviews for "Tit-Tazzler Infomercial"

great movie but i gave a zero on sound

justin SUCKS, i think she did it to take attention off her 5 year old fucker brother wacko jacko, great

BOOBIES!

all of you woh hate YAAFM suck babie's cox.
BOOBIES! (. )( .)

I loved the commercial

You must watch alot of late night infomercials. I especially love the part of the offer of throwing out the Jesus Juice for free, I LMFAO, and I love your Y.A.A.F.M. series. Can't wait to see some new animations. When I do make to level 30 and if you still animate, I'll do all I can to protect your shit from being Blamed. Keep up the good work.

Ow

10 for violence because this made my nipples hurt just watching it. Awesome flash, keep it up Zippershark!

That was awesome lol

That was awesome. Hilarious. Great job.