Reviews for "The Jordan Show Ep.1"

needs work

it really sucked sorry dude. next time u make 1 put more time and work into it and make it about something fuuny. the anime was good dont need 2 much work there and the voices was a little weak or 2 loud just work on them few things and u should make something way better

Jordanog responds:

It took a very long time. I guess I shouldn't have submitted it here. I just made it for my friends to see.

ugh

Bad art, bad sound, bad animation and a bad script usually make for a bad movie. Working with flash is hard, especially when you are first starting out. Not every movie is going to be good so just keep at it. There were a few moments in this movie that fell into the category of "so stupid it was funny". I don't know if thats what you were going for or not but there were a few of those. Like in the beginning when mini me refuses to get the coke and the dude fires back with a poorly animated slow, weak punch and says "get it, bitch" in a non-threatening, monotone voice. I actually laughed really hard at that, but more because of how bad it looked as opposed to how good it was. The movie was pretty bad but don't take these reviews for anything more than what they are. Use them as tools to improve and keep practicing.

It's lame.

Trouble spots:graphics,sounds,humor.

what?

must be an inside joke thing...unfortunately, most of your audience isn't in on it.

sound is really uneven, and when my roomate is trying to sleep and i keep having to adjust the volume as to not wake him up, it's annoying.

whatever, do your own thing. i'll bet your friends like it.

Jordanog responds:

you, sir, are the smartest man alive

Tighten it up

I like the style of humor you showed here, but the akward pauses tended to be a bit too long, and not very akward. This would be a minor complaint, except that there were so many of them.

Jordanog responds:

yeah, I know, man. I wanted to scare everyone with the first "mmm parfait." but then later i guess i just wanted to make it longer without drastically increasing the file size.