Reviews for "Pink Lemonade "15-puzzle""

Woo, I rule...

Cute 15-puzzle. I like the reward pic, she's sticking her tongue, lol. Btw, my record is 1.25 minutes, if only I can cut out that 15 seconds, I'd have a 1 minute record... Heh, I spent too much time on the 15-puzzle in Final Fantasy 1, my record for that is 45 seconds.

And yes, as far as I figure, Pepper is a lesbian, Pickle is her gf and she is trying to seduce Jadie... Come on people, it is common sense. THEY ARE LESBIANS! Unless they are bi, but I highly doubt it...

uhhhhhhhhh

is pepper a lesbian???????????????????????

The gauntlet has been thrown down

These puzzles, they always cause so much suffering!! I spent a good 20 minutes on this puzzle, simply to find the mystery prize. I can never resist a challenge once I have begun, especially when the prize is a mystery.

Hint: If you have a lot of time on your hands, according to statistics, if you click 'shuffle' an infinite amount of times, at one point you are bound to get a nearly solved puzzle. So either get clicking to solve it early, or just go to the links that tell you about stuff like this.

A bit un-origonal, but still a decent puzzle. Good graphics and prize too.

These puzzles are almost impossible.

The problem with these puzzles when they are randomly computer generated, is that there is a high probability that the puzzle will be unsolvable. I spent an hour, trying to solve the puzzle with 4 different shuffles, and I got the unsolvable ones every time.

touched responds:

Actually, the probability is exactly 50%. It's annoying, but I'm afraid I don't have the coding skills to correct it. It was hard enough to get it working properly in the first place.

Easy

Once you learn the trick to these puzzles they lose their challenge. But then again when it was challenging it was annoying as hell.