Reviews for "dolphin dash"

Great game

This was kind of a silly game but had some up-beat music and the idea was pretty simple get coins and eat lunch lol, but still an overall fun game the music was really great. all though I didnt understand the words it was still fun, Imrpoving might help maybe some music choices and other stuff in game like mini games but its a fun game regardless.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

I could play this game all day. I guess it's hard to say it's really great. I mean, it's just a flying dolphin collecting coins. That's literally it. Still, it was awesome! I just loved how happy and colorful it was!

Dolphins are just so cute. I liked all the goofiness in this. I still can't get into those narrow paths. The pills are so random. It's funny and satisfying.

killer

I used to play this as a kid so it brings back memories. Also I played it for ten minutes straight just now. This is TRIPPIN MOTHERFUCKER.

nice^^

what's the song name?^^

Nice but

You know, you went a little overboard on the strobe lights. They may cause seizures