Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

Keep Rockin

Seriously, I have no clue what your aspirations are in life, but I STRONGLY suggest you get into composing, for video games or otherwise. You have some serious talent, and at only 22, you have to make your mark among some of the greats. Mozart or Nobuo Uematsu, take your pick!

Flattery aside, I love your music!

NemesisTheory responds:

My aspirations? Trying to get into law enforcement, actually! hhaha. I'm studying for security at the moment, which is a lot of work, but the work itself really appeals to me.

I have thought about music but it's so hard to get into this kind of stuff in this country. Plus it's more of a hobby than anything else, and to tell you the truth, I really dont think I'm that good at all. I've heard so much better in these years that I've just kept it as a hobby mainly. But the nice words are appreciated. :)

And I'm glad you do! <3

god

OMG this is so good i cant even explain it in words!
YOU SIR, ARE A MASTER OF THE ULTIMATE MUSIC!!!!!!!!
KEEP IT UP!!!!
10/10
5/5

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank youuuu! Haha, it's awesome to see you're so excited over the music. :)

Thank you for the review, kind words and scores. :)

Amazing!!!

Your Rose series of songs all sound like actual RPG songs. I could really see you in a position working for a company like Square! I love it! Keep pumping out more! I'd love to see more of your Rose stuff specifically.

NemesisTheory responds:

They do? Thanks! Then that means I must be doing something right lol, and as much as I would like to do that I really think I'd collapse under the pressure :O

And I will submit more dont worry... and probably more rose stuff down the line :P

good job

sounds like ff7

Excellence!

Normaly, level grinding in an rpg is tedious, but if this music were playing, I would level grind JUST to listen to this music! Perfect standard battle music!

NemesisTheory responds:

Cool! That's awesome to hear!
Thanks so much~~ <3