For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

Awesome

Sounds exactly from RPG games. It's like some characters theme battle song whatever but nice work. ^.-
5/5
10/10
Downloaded
Favorited

NemesisTheory responds:

Cool! As long as you like it. :)

Thanks for the scores and everything else as wel, lol :p

How can I ask for more?

Perfect. If you want one word to describe this song, that's the one.

If you want a bigger review, then I can definitely say these things for sure. First, this is just a superb battle theme, and it sounds like it would do very well as a boss fight theme. First, this is what I love to hear in boss fights...a slightly intense track that sounds like it gives a feeling of hopelessness, but at the same time, a sense of hope. And this track delivers both very easily.

In all honesty, I would love to hear what other boss themes you come up with (and I am thoroughly convinced that you could). But when it comes to this song, I simply couldn't ask for more.

Great job, man! Five and ten!

NemesisTheory responds:

Perfect? well... I'll hold my feelings aside for a second and just say thanks lol XD

I think it might do well for a boss fight as well, but, I think for boss fights I would like to add more drama to it, which I feel Nightfall did pretty well (BUT NOT PERFECT lol!).

Well, you'll definitely hear some of my other ideas down the line...
I actually made another one recently but I can't upload it since it's for a really cool game! XO

But there will be more ofcourse :D

Thanks for the review and scores!! :)

It is just me...

or might this song have been originally intended as the second half of Rose at Dawn in a single song? It seems that way when I play them back-to-back in a playlist, so I was wondering.

Amazing.

I feel inspired all over- you've got talent. I could write a whole review about it but you don't need to, its just great.

My favorite song from Strike Force heroes 1. Ahh, good old days! B)