Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

So Famialier...

This theme is excellent, you can really feel the sense of the frantic that the final battles in RPG games are supposed to have. Like, Crozoe, I recognize certain parts but dang if I knew from where. Something like Megaman X at times, but back on topic, I for one really like this. Keep up the good work!

Thank you!
I'm always randomly inspired by games when I make a VG track, but it's an original track as far as that goes. :)

Thanks for the review!

NO WAI!!

I heard this before....WHAT GAME IS THIS FROM!!!

original song <3

Crazy!

This is amazing! I've only just scratched the surface of music creation but, you've obviously had quite a bit of experience.

Keep up the amazing work.
(2 Thumbs up)

Thanks! Yes I've been around lol. XD
You'll get there if you really want... persistence always helps! :)

Thanks for the kind review :)

Sick

As always amazing quality =)

Comin' from games Huh!!" XD

But this masterpieces tells a lot For sure!" Is one of my favorites!" YeahH!" It really sounds Awesome!!!!! Wuuuuuuuuuuuu XD!!

Gre