Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

Incredible

It keeps a nice upbeat feel, without being too powerful.

Absolute

I listen to this song while playing smash. It's an amazing battle song. I love your work.

WOW!

Just awesome, dude! I'm not really into RPG games, but with such a song I'd play any video-game! Extra credit for the song being original! You should send a sample to VideoGames companies! It would be cool to say "Hey, it was on NewGrounds"! lol

10/10
5/5!

Wicked.

Your Rose series of songs all sound like actual RPG songs. Seriously I'm surprised with music like this you haven't been hired by Square or some other RPG company. I'm sure opportunities like that will come to you soon. I can feel it.

Wow

I'm writing this review before I even finished the song, it's so great I knew I'd love it from the beggining!

NemesisTheory responds: