Reviews for "Rose At Midnight"

Ah! Thats why i thought i already reviewed this.

All i have to say to this song is... FUCK YES! beautiful freaking awesome man! I can't really say anything because the song says it all. This is going on my Fav's .

Wyldfyre1

*head explodes*

Didn't quite make me think RPG. Made me think F-ZERO!!!!!!

Jesus Christ, I miss that game :(

But you, sir, have made my day. Enjoy your brand-new, sniny Hypersonic 5 of Superawesomeness

epic win

It´s so badass...

awesome work!one of the best RPG battle themes EVER!

10/10 5/5 +fav

omg amazing

o'm loving it!!!!!!

Great!

This was awesome!
I would have given you a 9/10 (still a 5/5) because I'd heard Rose at Twilight and thought this was inferior to the other... but I figured, if anything, i should compare your songs to OTHER artists rather than your own songs. :)

I think this song is really great! Always keeps the intense boss-battle mood and it's not the kind of song that is so loud that it hurts your ears and keeps you awake... it's the kind of song that sounds GOOD and keeps you awake... ;)

Lol, anyways, great song & great job. :)